[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- From: "Rodney D. Myers" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:29:50 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 11/21/10 10:22 PM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Hi Rodney,
> Le 21/11/10 22:53, Rodney D. Myers a écrit :
>> > The intel platform. I did the sym-link before, but it caused WAY MORE
>> > issues than it fixed, so it was removed.
>> > Any hints about the release of beta 3?
> Well, I am using the beta 3 at the moment, and it picked up the version
> of Java no problem.
Weird. Intel os x 10.6.5, LO 3.3.0, 000330m1 (Build:1),
Java does not appear
Rodney D. Myers <email@example.com>
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin - 1759
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac||"Rodney D. Myers" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac