[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing
- From: Ron Faile <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:21:37 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I also had this problem, very slow to get a right-click menu in Writer. After deleting most of the extensions installed by default one by one, I came to presenter-screen. I deleted the extension and restarted LibO and everything works great. The right-click menu is instant.
How to solve on Win7 64bit:
Close LibO and the quickstarter
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 3\share\extensions
Delete the presenter-screen folder.
This is the initial bug report:
Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing
Jean 2010-11-18 05:21:11 PST
Environment : LibO 3.3 beta 3 on Win7(32), 4Go Ram
When right-clicking on a Writer page, the context menu doesn't pop up
immediately. It can take up to 10 seconds (!) before appearing.
The same with other components of the suite, but with a shorter waiting time.
Perhaps due to beta status of the build ?
+ tested also on WinXP, same problem.
+ On OOo_3.3_beta5, the context menu pops up instantly.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing