[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- From: Terence Warby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:17:37 +0000
- To: email@example.com
I downloaded Beta 3 for Linux (deb) and Windows this morning and loaded
them on my desktop machine. This is dual booted, Win 7 and Ubuntu/Xubuntu
each on their own hard drive, 2.5GB Ram. On ubuntu/xubuntu there are no
problems (so far), but on Win 7 Pro I find that there are no context menus
in Write or Draw when right clicking. In addition, if I click on the any of
the main menu items, such as File or Format, the program stops responding.
In short, the program is unsuable. Checking out the task manager, I find the
CPU cycles are sky high (80%+) when the program stops responding.
I've also downloaded and installed OOo 3.3 RC5 for comparison purposes and
don't have the same problem. Neither did I have the problem with LibO 3.3
Beta 2 so I strongly suspect a serious bug. Has anybody else reported this
behaviour; surely it can't be peculiar to my machine? I have a WinXP virtual
machine but haven't tried that yet.
If its a confirmed bug, how do I report it formally?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bug 31716 - [UI]: Context menu waits several seconds before appearing