[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- From: James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:09:44 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On Nov 21, 2010, at 20:29 , Tinkerer wrote:
> Hi James
> I am subscribed and logged in.
> I am in the dark about the > Note that the OP is not subscribed to the list.
Sorry. I see now that you're posting via the forum. These posts go to the moderators for approval, before they go out to the mailing list, and yours was handled by me.
My comment was for the list, and I didn't at that time realise that you had posted directly in the forum. Now I'm aware of that. I'll pay more attention to the source of the message in future. Hitherto all I've done is to check that the subject matter is relevant to the list.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.||Tinkerer <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.||James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.||Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.