[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- From: Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:46:44 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2010/11/21 10:52 AM Regina Henschel wrote:
Documents are always two sided. It's up to your printer to use duplex. If you use LibO dialog, it should be in "printer properties" on the "General" tab. (At least for Windows)
Printer properties have never been accessible in OOo 3 on a Mac when using the OOo (or LibO) print dialogue.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.||Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.||James Wilde <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.||Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] [LO 3.3.0b3] Enable experimental (unstable) features?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.