[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.
- From: James Wilde <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:44:13 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tinkerer <email@example.com>
Note that the OP is not subscribed to the list.
On Nov 21, 2010, at 14:32 , Tinkerer wrote:
> I am using Libre Office on an iMac System 10.6.5
> My Printer is a Canon Pixma 4700
> When I want to print the Apple menus do not appear so I cannot select
> Automatic Duplex Printing which reverses each sheet of paper to print the
> next page.
> This option does appear to be available in the Libre Office Print menu.
> Any suggestions would be welcome.
When I print on my Mac, the option for duplex printing appears on the Apple printing menu, _after_ I select File/Print. It calls it Two-sided, and not duplex, but it does the same thing.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.||Tinkerer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.||Tinkerer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.