[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- From: Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:17:15 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
On 2010/11/21 7:32 AM Tinkerer wrote:
I am using Libre Office on an iMac System 10.6.5
My Printer is a Canon Pixma 4700
When I want to print the Apple menus do not appear so I cannot select
Automatic Duplex Printing which reverses each sheet of paper to print the
This option does appear to be available in the Libre Office Print menu.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Use the Mac print dialogues instead of the LibreOffice dialogues. Set in Prefences:
LibreOffice/Preferences/LibreOffice/General. Under 'Print Dialogs' uncheck 'Use LibreOffice dialogs'
If problem is occurs when using icon in toolbar, use File/Print instead.
Or make sure the icon in the toolbar is for 'Print', not for 'Print File Directly' which bypasses the print dialogue.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.||Tinkerer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] [LO 3.3.0b3] Enable experimental (unstable) features?