[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.
- From: Tinkerer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 05:32:03 -0800 (PST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am using Libre Office on an iMac System 10.6.5
My Printer is a Canon Pixma 4700
When I want to print the Apple menus do not appear so I cannot select
Automatic Duplex Printing which reverses each sheet of paper to print the
This option does appear to be available in the Libre Office Print menu.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Printing-both-sides-tp1940078p1940078.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.||Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.||James Wilde <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Something wrong with firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing both sides.