Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing both sides.

On Nov 21, 2010, at 17:23 , Tinkerer wrote:

> Hi James
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't understand.
> When I go to File > Print I get the same LibO menu as I do when I use
> Command P
> The Tabs offered are: General, LibO Writer, Page Layout and Options.
> Where under these should I find: Two sided?
>
> Tink.
> --

My fault, Tink. I didn't know that one could bypass the Apple dialog. Larry Gusaas message clears that up. You can apparently decide what /File/Print does - go direct to printing or go to the Apple dialog. I think you need to send it to the dialog. But you'll have to wait for Larry to explain how you do that, since I have mine going to the Apple dialog by default.

//James