[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:39:57 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2010-11-21 4:53 AM, Ericch wrote:
> Whenever I select a word and try to copy it or cut it using the right-click of
> my mouse, soffice.bin process use 100 % CPU during at least 2-3 minutes and no
> dialog box is displayed.
I get a similar response, although it is only for about 5-10 seconds,
and the CPU is never pegged at 100%...
XP Pro sp3 32-bit, fully patched, AMD Athlon 64 processor...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] libreoffice 3 beta 2||Frieke van Mierlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice 3 beta 2||David Nelson <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2||Ericch <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: JRE not found on Mac
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2