Hi :)
So you are saying that posting a bug-report and co-operating with the devs
politely is "shouting and pointing"?

That is all that Tanstaafl was doing before suddenly getting attacked by
Charles, Sophie, Werner, Florian and others at the beginning of this
thread.  All i have seen him do since then is to try to defend himself and
attemtp to explain his situation to a hostile audience.  A couple of us
have attempted to stand by him but either been ignored or also attacked.
Any chance of answering Paul's last post?
Regards from
Tom :)