Hi :)
I don't think that bullying users is particularly clever or productive.

Lets take a completely different scenario as an example.  Lets say that
someone buys a can-opener.  They use it and like it so at Christmas they
buy a new one as a present for a friend.  The new one doesn't work.  The
person takes the opener back to the shop and gets told that they should
have paid a few thousand on the research&development of the new one and
that it's the users fault for the can-opener being broken.

Ridiculous right?
Regards form
Tom :)