Tom,

I didn't read Michael's email in any way shape or form the way you did.

I thought it was very on point and productive, as far as it went.

It also appears that there are actually two different bugs with respect
to this new inline editing, one of which deals with fields *other* than
'Input Fields' - and the one being discussed in this thread, dealing
strictly with 'Input Fields'...