We are using MS Office in work. It even corrupts the docs by itself.
Suddenly the docs which you just saved yesterday corrupts and it cannot be
opened by Ms Office 2007. Only Word Viewer opened it. I had experienced it
many times.

We have upgraded to 2010. I haven't reproduced it but it has already major
comparibility issues with 2007.

The point what i wrote this that everyday ppl experience similar errors. I
am working in a bank and me and my colegues just accept this kind of
disaster and repeat the work . There is no place to complain with or blame
with anger. It is certain that especially you do not have someone to hear
you on MS Office side in local. Even you have succeded and they fixed
something, when it will be usable, next sevice pack? When your it will
apply it? We have 20.000 computers.

The good part of free software is the thing that we have experienced;
communication, cooperation and rapid development which brings urgent fixes
and implementions.

Nothing is perfect but these stuff leads wellness. Serious works needs
safety more frequent saves saves lives :)

Seriously i hope this will lead an improvement in LO autosave and file
recovery functions

Regards,
Zeki