I know Dan, he used to be a famous newspaper journalist (San Jose
Mercury News, and then Silicon Valley Watcher), but now he is even more
authoritative and influential as he has replaced Walter Cronkite at the
Arizona State University School of Journalism (probably, the best
worldwide).

I am going to write him a personal message, as he might not see the G+
discussion. He is using Ubuntu, and I will try to discover which version
of LibreOffice.

Ciao, Italo