On Fri, 2013-02-15 at 21:50 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
PPS: please do not shoot the messenger...

 I'm not shooting the messenger, I'm telling him that the way it is he'll
sooner or later need to go on more errands.

        Heh; so "do not merge" is the equivalent of "do not submit" but much
clearer and friendlier, fits inside the text limit.

        We need to be -very- polite, respectful and encouraging to those who
have managed not only to build LibreOffice, but setup a gerrit account,
change the code and finally submit it to gerrit. Potentially one
reviewer might transiently not like the approach enough to block it -
that's fine, but IMHO we need to make that message more appropriate -
which AFAICS is now done :-)

        Are people really contesting "do not merge" ?

        If so, there is an ESC call next week to discuss it of course, and
you're welcome to put your points.

        All the best,

                Michael.