On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 21:41 -0500, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
Yes there were a lot of the Google Translation links that have not been
worked on.

The "North American Community DVD" addition to the header lines, work
for me.
I edited them into my copies and will upload them later.

I was not doing much today since I had other things on my mind, besides
the DVD stuff.  Will be working next on the Artwork / Gallery page.
There are many Clipart sites out there, but I forgot to deal with the
clipart galleries that OOo had on their site.  I will be adding them soon.

Hi Tim, all,

- well It's just before dawn and I wish I could say that I'm just
getting up, wrong.

Here is what I ended up doing - and sorry this might not really help you
all that much, for the moment.

I decided to work with the directory structure as close to that in the
LibreOfficeBox iso as possible - and so for instance where you where
creating some new directories and new information files I instead edited
the files from the LibreOfficeBox set.

Mixed with the new html files you created.

[just grabbed a couple of screen shots]

So right now I have all but one page called from the menu, at a first
draft stage.

http://baseanswers.com/libo/NA-commDVD-modules.png

Also - all of the module information pages - no google translation, all
re-written in English. (copied, you will recognize it)

http://baseanswers.com/libo/NA-commDVD-Calc.png

I re-wrote the Impressum pag as "Contact Information"

http://baseanswers.com/libo/NA-commDVD-contact_info1.png

Ok - so to do that of course I swapped out all the icon files with
current images, but replacing the same named files in the box iso set.

Under the Label directory I've removed all the LibreOfficeBox artwork
and replaced it with the disc artwork we worked on, on this list.

I've swapped out the logo.png file in the box root, with a generic
version.

The updated Header and footer common across this set of files.

Still to do - updated start_center, and module screen shot files.
Lots of proofing and edits still - I see a few types on every page it
seems.

Tim - The big difference between what I have here and what I see on your
set is the modules.html file and the links, I've kept the same relative
link addresses to th information pages as the Box iso, as opposed to
what you did.

So = instead of bundling all these files and sending to you after being
up all night, I think instead, get some sleep and in the morning I'll
check I did and then do so.

Best wishes,

Drew