On 02/19/2011 11:51 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
Hi all,
On 19/02/2011 16:23, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
On 02/19/2011 07:16 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-02-18 14:59, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions a écrit :

<snip>

To present myself on this list, I'm the one usually doing the FR localization so I can help with translation if you like. I don't know (didn't check) what templates you're providing but I've done the localization of the Sun packs (each template needs to be localized in order to work correctly). So if you send me a list of the needed material, I can work on it (with the help of my tools :).

Kind regards
Sophie

I have in the template add on folder [.oxt files]
OOOP-templates. . . .
OOOP-accessories. . . .

Sun ODF Template pack 1 and 2 for English
Sun ODF Template Packs for Spanish and French

OOoBlankLabels.oxt
OOoDesignedLables.oxt

I have a large collection of the Extensions [.oxt files] from
OOo's web site - all Engish.

As many of the add on gallery clipart [.oxt files] that I could
find on the web sites listed in those pages.

Then there are as many template files [not .oxt] that are more like sample
files that can be used as a template for things.  All are English so far.

For non .oxt clipart and images, I have some samples of the Openclipart
"holiday" collections.  Plus some SVG and some misc. images like flags.

Almost all of the stuff I have is English.

Whatever you can find in French for these types of .oxt and sample files
that may work for a set of extension, templates, galleries, etc., for this
project, let me know and send me the URLs so I can download them.
Then with a list if their names and what they are, between those who are
doing the work of creating the HTML files and those who know the languages
well, I hope to see a good version of what is in the DVD translated and
reworked for what there is for those other languages.  One set for English.
One set in French, and a third in Spanish.