Le 2013-02-06 15:46, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi everyone,

A new correction on the "v.4.0 Features and Fixes" webpage. Please
update that section with the description below.

===============

Additional change: IN THE "FEATURED SELECTION" SECTION  (top of the page)

Please replace the following text in the Impress section

Are you a keynote master? There's now an Impress Remote Control App for
Android — controlling LibreOffice available only via Linux Distribution
builds (with Windows, MacOS X, and Generic Linux support coming soon).

===============

Let me know if you have any problems with any of these changes. i can
help you or someone else will help you.

Marc

Hi everyone,

A new correction on the "v.4.0 Features and Fixes" webpage. Please update that section with the description below.

===============

SENTENCE MOVE: PLEASE MOVE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE FOUND ABOVE THE "FEATURED SELECTION" SECTION

(For more information about why we've decided to jump from 3.6 to 4.0, read TDF in 2012.)

TO *BELOW* THE "FEATURED SELECTION" SECTION

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com

Marc Paré