Hi Marc, all,

I'm already PL NL maintainer. Few minutes ago I've finished translating
feature page. I don't want to talk about HTML code, because fixing this
requires complete CMS rework. You are doing great job. Feature page has
nice set of info.

I wonder, why we are using "Gb" (gigabit) instead of popular "GB"
(gigabyte)? I've noticed it on features and system requirements page. Bits
everywhere.
E.g. we are buying 512 Mb RAM memory or 512MB?
Shouldn't we use "MB"/"GB"?

And next thing, what about "msoreg" parameter, which was on system
requirements page? Does it still exists?

Greetings,
Paweł