Hi Marc,

thank you for reply. In my opinion, website rendering issue is partly
caused by our CMS and main stylesheet we use.
I've checked my feature page in Chrome and issue also exists. I have to
admit, that I've tried make code cleaner and catch any errors.
Nevertheless, features page isn't terrible without this cell borders. It's
not a priority. We should try to update all subpages to recent 4.0 version
(e.g. system requirements). You can also use code from 3.6 features page,
but it needs more time. I will leave table as is.

I'm previewing my 4.0 features page as unpublished (draft) and I have no
photo enlarge (when I click photo, it does nothing). Is it normal with
drafts?

Greetings.
Paweł