Hi everyone,

Le 2012-11-21 13:36, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
Wow!!  Thanks :)  Yes, i do prefer your new way.  How about the 1st paragraph to something like

"
Due to the ever increasing popularity of the free office suite, we receive a
lot of support requests every day.  So, we cannot reply
personally to every e-mail.  Much of the  engagement in the project is
voluntary, either donated by companies or individuals.
"
or keep as you had it.  I think my change lost something.

FYI, Although all of these suggestions have great merit, I had promised to take no more than a 2-day turn-around as the QA team wanted to move on. So, if you read a couple of messages ago, I posted that I sent in the revised text (at that time)[1] to the QA bug where this is/was being discussed and they have looked at the revisions and are now dealing with other issues implicated in the text.

I believe they are moving on with the idea that the text may change later on. They have pretty well come to the same conclusion as we have, that the support sentence is difficult to address.

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentation.libreoffice.marketing/6529

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com