Hi everyone,

Here is also a contribution on this from Fridolin

-------- Message original --------

Marc&  all,

Well done with the base text.

Here my suggestions for changes:

Comments:
= taken out one 'your' in the first sentence
= 'day by day' changed to 'every day'
= there is no need to justify not replying

========================
Thank you very much for your e-mail and interest in
LibreOffice.

Due to the increasing popularity of the free office suite,
we receive
lots of support requests every day. Unfortunately, we can't
reply
personally to every e-mail, as our engagement in the project is
completely on a volunteer basis and in our spare time,
thus leaving no time to respond to individual requests.

However, the Community does offer a large variety of mailing
lists to
support its users. We have compiled an overview at

Please have a look at these pages, and send your inquiry to
our mailing
lists. Chances are high that your problem then will be
solved very soon.

Greetings

Fridolin