Hi All,

I'm jumping on behalf of the Pootle developers, as we seem to have multiple
threads and issues happening at once, and not all of them actually relate
to Pootle:

1. Everything going fuzzy/untranslated because of context change.  I agree
I wouldn't like this as a translator especially if these are just string
moves.  There are ways to script such things in the PO files to prevent
them being loaded as fuzzy. We're reaching out to the TDF l10n team to see
how we can help in future and to see if we can't clean this up for the
current change.

2. Some strings being removed from PO but still showing on Pootle, we're
investigating how this might have happened.  We've done extensive testing
in this area so we're surprised this is happening but will look at the
factors.  TDF server is large so it does take some time to update.

3. Uploads.  Please let us know when these happen, it often it a matter of
tuning the upload size and timeout but hearing after the fact doesn't help
us.  Let us know straight away please.  At the moment I expect uploads to
be difficult because of the initialisation of new PO files on the server.
Waiting till that is complete will likely be a better option.

Trust that helps give some clarity.  And I trust give some clarity as to
where Pootle is involved in this process.

On 14 April 2017 at 12:04, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefirst@gmail.com>