Hi Michael, *

I am the wrong person to give you proper answers. Am just a translator like you.

I just wrote from my personal POV and vague knowledge from what I'm getting.

Christian Lohmaier is the right reference person for such things.

So look at his mails about this issues. :-)

    Michael Bauer <fios@akerbeltz.org> hat am 13. April 2017 um 19:34 geschrieben:

    This is getting absurd. I had just about gotten the last batch of
    updates down to about 2k, most of which were I-don't-know-what changes
    which left a high number of translated strings fuzzy. Now Gaelic is back
    up to 28k and clicking through them, it looks like almost all are 100%
    TM matches somewhere.

    How is this even vaguely respectful of translator time?

    Right now, I'm not so sure that it's worth my time translating further
    cause I'm not translating, am I? I'm a human TM-match-insertion-tool.

    Michael

    Sgrìobh Sophia Schroeder na leanas 13/04/2017 aig 17:04:

        Some of them are already translated somewhere and are still in the translation memory
system.

        Unfortunately there is no automatic tool (yet) to put these given translations into the
new strings and be done.

        Yes it is worth to translate even further.;-)

Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sophia Schroeder