For information also, there are several string changes done by the UX
team, these changes are tracked here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/RecentStringChanges
I've asked them several times to check in other languages that the
strings still fit in the dialogs. If not, please open an issue and
report here the number so we can track it.

From what I understand, the help files have not been modified. So this
is something to have in mind too. Or Olivier, I think you have open a
metabug to track where the help needs updates?

I've made a few help updates and added the links to these help commits
to the wiki page. I think this page can be also used for tracking help
updates (if there is no link to commit, the change still needs an
update).

I am afraid that the list of changes is far from complete - and that
we will find another changed strings when working on translations.

And one note to translations in general: it would be very helpful to
update Amagama translation memory to include LO 4.3 - otherwise we
could reintroduce bad translations from elder series (I admit that
using TM in Pootle is always risky since sources of Amagama
suggestions are not shown).

Best regards,
Stanislav