Le 29/04/13 09:13 AM, Marc Paré a écrit :
Hi Tim,

Le 29/04/13 08:47 AM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster a écrit :
On 04/29/2013 03:38 AM, Issa Alkurtass wrote:
Hello Marc,

Great job with the brochure. Just one thing..

Marc Paré wrote on April 29, 2013 5:52 AM:
logo on panel 3 is now flat as suggested by Issa.
It would be nice if you can make the logo's text flat as in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial-Artwork-Logo_ColorLogoBasic_500px.png

Regards,
Issa Alkurtass

The logo cannot have "The Document Foundation" text without "branding"
approval from the BoD.  The "Community" version was created so there
would not need to be any board involvement in approval of the marketing
material a local user might make.

I think Issa is just suggesting the "flatness" and not the use of words.

I just assumed that he was concerned with the "page" icon and not the
words.But now that I look at that panel, the rest of the text is also
flat and we should follow through with that particular design.

I'll re-work that logo and post the updated file today. Then, if we are
all agreed, we will take our discussions back to marketing and get to
work on the various brochure-type contents.

Cheers,

Marc

I have updated the file. Could we just have one more look and then we will take our conversation back to the marketing list for content.

Many thanks again for your help and suggestions Issa, really appreciate it. We will have more need for marketing VI design help with other items, it would be nice if you could help us with this. We'll need help with other paper products but also fun swag stuff. It would be great if you could help us out with this a little later ... we just need to get the brochures going for all of our marketing teams.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré