On 04/29/2013 03:38 AM, Issa Alkurtass wrote:
Hello Marc,

Great job with the brochure. Just one thing..

Marc Paré wrote on April 29, 2013 5:52 AM:
logo on panel 3 is now flat as suggested by Issa.
It would be nice if you can make the logo's text flat as in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial-Artwork-Logo_ColorLogoBasic_500px.png

Regards,
Issa Alkurtass

The logo cannot have "The Document Foundation" text without "branding" approval from the BoD. The "Community" version was created so there would not need to be any board involvement in approval of the marketing material a local user might make.

Also, as per Marc's posting, the brochure's design works well with an inkjet printer. Also, I have printed it off on a laser printer in black and white. Both the color and monochrome printing works well for those I have shown it to locally.

The key is to have a good brochure template that can be printed out on a home/office printer instead of needing professional printing services. This green design works well that way.

I would like to thank Marc for taking my idea[s] and running with it, so to speak.