Hi Paulo, all

Paulo José schrieb:
Hi all,

I finished the High Contrast color version of the icons, mixing the
remain of icons and too cleaning up the file.

Great! I think you did most of the work necessary to integrate the icons.

The current version:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial_Icons-Paulo.svg

One thing you couldn't include are the Macro icons by Jaron, because they have been created after Christoph finished his version.

They can be found in the combined source file:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial_Icons_source.svg

I don't know if any of the other icons need some more work, but we should be able to finish this task until next week.

PS: Now I'm in my birthplace for some days and I just have internet in
cafes. :(

Take your time! Your family and friends are more important than LibO (perhaps you can tell them about this community and the product ;-) ).

Come back later - there will still be enough to be done...

Best regards

Bernhard