On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 18:48 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

I've run into a major problem. The service I intended to use (which
I've used before), Mixonic, requires a master disc to be mailed to
them. They have no option for upload for DVDs, only CDs. I can do all
the rest, but given the time constraints we'd need someone in the US
to sent a master DVD to them by an overnight service.

Or we need to use another service.

Don't stop, but I'll try some other contacts in Portland.

S.

To wrap this thread up, for the benefit of others on the cc list, a
friend of Simon's in Portland has obtained a suitable quote with an
acceptable turnaround time and should be delivering the DVD master and
the label artwork to them on Tuesday morning. Barring last-minute
disasters, we should have what we wanted. Thank you to Drew and Tim
for your work! Couldn't have done it without you, that's for sure.

--Jean

That's great - Tim did all the work, I was just a messenger.