Does anyone have any idea when the Portable version of 3.5.5 might come out?

I hope to download all the 3.5.5 files needed for that version of the NA-DVD.

I just started downloading 3.5.5, since I was ill since the weekend "picnic" we had here. So today I saw that 3.5.5 came out while I was sick and wanted to start the needed downloads for 3.5.5. That is over 2 GB of, and nearly 100 total of files.

The only thing I see is that there is no 3.5.5 portable version yet.

If it is not going to be out soon, then I will go ahead and create a 3.5.5 version of the NA-DVD for the CD/DVD section of the download page[s].

I have seen it where the portable version does not come out till the next version is about to come out, or is already out. So, it is no big deal to have every file being 3.5.5 when the portable ones [2 of them] is still the previous one or two version[s].

SO, if I do not get sick again from either food or environmental issues [chemical burns and bad exposures from factory in the 80's cause respiratory issues], then I should be able to get a DVD created in a week.