I was wondering about how easy it would be to have the donation link/box that is on the left side of the
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page .

I was thinking that it would be proper to have such a link on the NA-DVD page [front index page of the domain]. It would be another place where someone can click on a link to donate some money to LO to help pay for the server costs, etc.

It would be nice for me to have a link to help pay for my server costs, but LO need it more for the "cost of doing business", including server and marketing costs.

If I had a like to my Paypal account, I would donate part of it to LO, but for now, I would rather have the donation link seen on the TDF wiki page for donating to LO directly.

---

One day, I may set up a "order the NA-DVD" link with donation. I have a "business account" with Paypal, but I changed the "business name" from Kracked Press Productions to Lungstrom.com, due to the restrictions of living in a government funded housing "complex". It is not within their "rules" to have a business name as part of my mailing address, since shipments of items over the size of the mail boxes are given to the office to hold till I can pick them up.

     Kracked Press Productions
     300 S. . . . . - apt . . .
      . . . .  New York . . . .

had to go in favor of [since it does have my name on it as one of my URLs]

Lungstrom.com
     300 S. . . . . -apt . . .
      . . . .  New York . . . .

---

So how easy would it be to have a donation link to LO? Should I copy/paste the HTML there, or should I wait for someone to give me the code off-list?. As I said, it is another place for LO to get a donation.