webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote on 2012-06-30 18:05:

I was wondering about how easy it would be to have the donation link/box
that is on the left side of the
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page .

it's actually not that complicated. As far as I know, you can easily copy the HTML code, which would be:

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"; method="post">
        <input name="lc" value="EN" type="hidden">
        <input name="cmd" value="_donations" type="hidden">
        <input name="business" value="paypal@documentfoundation.org" type="hidden">
<input name="return" value="http://www.documentfoundation.org"; type="hidden">
        <input name="undefined_quantity" value="0" type="hidden">
        <input name="item_name" value="The Document Foundation" type="hidden">
<input name="amount" size="4" maxlength="10" value="10" style="text-align: right;" type="text">
                <select name="currency_code">
                        <option value="EUR">EUR</option>
                        <option value="USD">USD</option>
                        <option value="GBP">GBP</option>
                        <option value="CHF">CHF</option>
                        <option value="AUD">AUD</option>
                        <option value="HKD">HKD</option>
                        <option value="CAD">CAD</option>
                        <option value="JPY">JPY</option>
                        <option value="NZD">NZD</option>
                        <option value="SGD">SGD</option>
                        <option value="SEK">SEK</option>
                        <option value="DKK">DKK</option>
                        <option value="PLN">PLN</option>
                        <option value="NOK">NOK</option>
                        <option value="HUF">HUF</option>
                        <option value="CZK">CZK</option>
                        <option value="ILS">ILS</option>
                        <option value="MXN">MXN</option>
        </select>
        <input name="charset" value="utf-8" type="hidden">
        <input name="no_shipping" value="1" type="hidden">
<input name="image_url" value="https://www.libreoffice.org/themes/libo/images/logo.png"; type="hidden"> <input name="cancel_return" value="http://www.documentfoundation.org"; type="hidden">
<input src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/logo/PayPal_mark_60x38.gif"; name="submit" alt="PayPal secure payments." type="image">
        </form>

I was thinking that it would be proper to have such a link on the NA-DVD
page [front index page of the domain].  It would be another place where
someone can click on a link to donate some money to LO to help pay for
the server costs, etc.

That would be very much appreciated, definitely! :-)

It would be nice for me to have a link to help pay for my server costs,
but LO need it more for the "cost of doing business", including server
and marketing costs.

Oh, do you have expenses for creating the NA-DVD?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108