On 07/07/2012 05:24 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:

On Jul 7, 2012 9:44 PM, "Jean Weber" <jeanweber@gmail.com <mailto:jeanweber@gmail.com>> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com <mailto:simon@webmink.com>> wrote:

> >> Howdy,
> >>
> >> Tim has placed a Win-Mac only version of the LibreOffice-NA image is
> >> available here:
> >> http://lo-portal.us/nacommdvd/LO-3.5.4-NA-DVD---Win-Mac--july-6th-2012.iso
> >
> > Is it possible to get the artwork updated to reflect the ISO please? We are > > planning a minimal sleeve plus a printed DVD so just the label artwork needs
> > fixing at http://libreoffice-na.us/
> >
> > We're planning a run of 100 - any comments? Is there any need for more for
> > any purpose while we're having them made?
> >
> > S.
>

> Simon,
> What difference do we want for the label artwork from that shown on
> the linked page? Remove "Linux" of course. Amend "North American
> Community DVD" to something else? Put "English and Spanish" on it
> somewhere? Anything else?
>
> I can produce a label for our use quickly if Drew is not immediately available.
>
> My download of the ISO has another 4 hours to run before I can test on Windows.

The only serious problem with it is saying "Linux". The "Community DVD is fine - is there a contact URL, I don't remember.

I'll burn a DVD when the tennis finishes :-)

S.

I am the contact URL
        webmaster@libreoffice-na.us
instead of
        webmaster@krackedpress.com
that I use for the lists.

This is the background image I use for my DVDs The "stuff" outside the circle of the DVD gets masked out by the labeling software I use.

http://www.libreoffice-na.us/NA-DVD--label-2-blank-only-background.png

With this image, you can create any label text you want, or Drew can. If you want me to create the text for it, let me know and I will do it with the text you want.

http://www.libreoffice-na.us/NA-DVD--label-Win-Mac.png

This one has some text on it for Windows and Mac. But you have to decide if this is what you want. I used 3.5, instead of 3.5.4, so it can be used for 3.5.4, 3.5.5, and 3.5.6.

The image is rather "large" but with it being "shrunk" down to the physical size of the label, it gives you some good detailing.

I use an Epson printer to print the label directly onto the inkjet printable DVDs. I like that better than the paper labels I use to use.

I have Linux and Windows machines, but no Macs. I have only 2 friends that used Macs, and one of those lives 500 miles away. So it is nice to have someone test out Mac stuff.