Hi Michael, all,
Michael Wheatland wrote:
Can someone who thinks they represent the mailing list aficionado
please add these requirements to the wiki drupal website requirements.
As long as we capture ALL of the requirements, everyone should be happy.
I don't represent anybody but me, but what I need is:
- a system I can use offline with the same functions as online
- small download volume
- threading (and listing of headings)
- notification of unread postings
- marking postings for later reply
- inline replies (hopefully without retyping the citation)
- reply and forward to the main repository, other forums/mailing lists and individuals
- search for different aspects like senders name, mail address, posting's heading and content
- online usage without cookies (not allowed at work)
- ... probably forgot something ...
I can work with mailing lists - don't know about other possibilities.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy