Those PPA's work fine with Mint.  You can also select another version, for
example 5-2.  This method will replace your current version.  Updates to
your selected version (5.1.x or 5.2.x, etc) are provided through the
package system.  This is more convenient versus manually downloading and
installing each new version.  This link describes these PPAs:
https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Virgil Arrington <cuyfalls@hotmail.com>