Hi :)
Yes, it's not an idea i invited out of thin air ;)  It keeps being confirmed
too.  I really like it when the old familiar system is an OpenSource one and
just a variant of  whatever i am migrating too.

At a guess it will be easier for people to fix long-standing bugs now that the
code is cleaner and there are more people with experience of working with the
code.  I think what you are asking for is going to just happen naturally
anyway.

But i do agree that it would be nice to know that there are occasional posts to
the devs list to point out that there are some older bugs that it would be good
to work on.  It probably does happen.  They probably already have a system for
it but it would be nice to report that to the other lists occasionally, such as
this one.  I don't think it was clear that your main concern was a lack of
verifiable info.

Regards from
Tom :)