On 4/26/11 1:44 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

Where are you located at? Generally located which Town/State/Country?
I am in Elmira, New York, USA.

Would you believe.......... I'm 45 minutes, @35 miles from downtown Colorado Springs, CO. :-) But I'm at 9,000', almost on the money, west in the Colorado Rockies.

If you'd like more details on the location, on a personal level, I can send a Google Maps link via email, and a couple of photos. I don't mind at all.

But my location just points out the fact that many people, companies, developers, etc., set things up these days just seeming to assume everyone has high speed internet.

I may be able to pop a DVD in the snail-mail to you next week, if you
are in the USA.

Thanks for the offer, but there is absolutely no need for the files. When I first went to check out the site, I had the impression your group was creating something different that what is on the LO website. And I've already got those files, but maybe not the latest.

And the slow speed is temporary. I just have to "wait it out", and my download "overage" will have expired, and I'll have my 1.0 mbps I'm paying for. And as we all know, that's the max speed I can expect, no guarantee.

If I live in the right spot in Colorado Springs, I could sign up for 40 mbps for about the same as I'm paying for 1.0.