That looks fine.  Both look great actually.  It looks like some of the spacing between paragraphs
has been sorted so they are not so badly cramped.

I'm still worried about how is going to take responsibility when people lose data in Base.  Pretty
much everywhere else is advising people NOT to use the in-built back-end.  Marketing is now the
only list that seems to be suggesting it's the main way to use it.