YES, that's solved it!!  :D

The Base bit is still a bit too wordy for something where we only want a brief mention of Base and
the word "also" still really bothers me a LOT.  Fixing that just means changing;
"Base can also be used as a front-end"
"Base is a front-end"

or even better just cut  the whole paragraph down to something like;
"Base is a full-featured desktop database that links closely with the other LibreOffice
applications.  Base is a powerful front-end to most enterprise-class databases such as
MySql/MariaDB or PostgreSQL.

 So from 3 long and very wordy sentences down to 2 only medium wordy ones.

The bullet-points are not driving me dotty anymore.  It's all lined-up and looking great.  The
sentence about languages is smooth.  Layout is MUCH better.

There is a little white-space at the bottom of a few panels/columns that could most usefully be
used to either

1.  space-out the panel a bit to make it even easier on the eye OR
2.  left as is.

Either way would be fine.  The white-space is not excessive and possibly isn't even enough to work
with if going for option 1.  It's most natural and comfortable the way it is so i think leaving as
is would be best.

Many thanks for all the hard work on this!!  I think it's 99.9% perfect now.  Great stuff! :D
Thanks and regards from

Tom :)