Hi KJ

Le 15/05/13 02:30 AM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :
Hi Jean, Marc,
sorry for the interference. I only follow these threads with one eye and
maybe I loose the following discussions.
- I didn't find any link in the wiki pages to files of the Brochures,
neither the working ones nor the result. And scrolling through the
thread to find the working links is not easy.
- Shouldn't we do the brochure for LibO 4 and not for 4.0? So we needn't
to change it with 4.1, and the brochures can e.g. be part of different
LibOxes. Then Tim et al. needn't to change it every time. And printings
won't be old in July 28th, when 4.1.0 is released.

 > Files here:

ODT
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-CommunityBrochure-GeneralInformation-A4_JHW.odt

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-CommunityBrochure-GeneralInformation-USLtr_JHW.odt

PDF
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-CommunityBrochure-GeneralInformation-A4_JHW.pdf

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-CommunityBrochure-GeneralInformation-USLtr_JHW.pdf

Yup, you are coming in at the very last stages of our work. Read my new post on this thread and it should explain where we are. All of the links are in it.

The brochure is for General Information for the 4.x.x series so there is no impact on the 4.x versions where we are. The information applies to all of this series.

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com