Le 17/05/13 02:57 PM, Marc Paré a écrit :

The marketing team is providing an official brochure for the project,
there is no reason for us to deviate from our design. It will only take
a little more time to complete it and will look great. This will also
impact the other official brochure-types. There is no point in going
through a design process and then abandon it.

Feel free to publish it the way it is now if you are in a hurry. But,
the real completed brochure will be uploaded as soon as it is fixed.

I have uploaded a new version of the USLtr General Information brochure[1]. It now has the right font and the hyphenation has been re-done.

It can be used as is, but, Jean and I have found that our printers print the section breaks that are made up of tildes "≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈" differently; some print with gaps between the tildes some not.

I have left a note on the design list to see if they could come up with a graphic to replace the tildes. Once we come up with a graphic design, I'll update the brochure with it.

Otherwise, it is done. I will just wait to see how long it will take to get the graphic from the design team and then announce if on the Projects list.

The only last thing to do are:

* complete the A4 version (Jean and I can help complete this)
* do up the .pdf versions of the brochures (I'll make up the set of .pdf versions)

We then need to move on to the "Community Brochure" which is needed by Jean for the next conference. Some of you may want to help work on it by visiting the workspace page.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeV.4.0.x-OfficialBrochureTemplate-USLtr.odt

[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/brochuretypes/LibreOfficeCommunity

--
Marc Paré