Happy Mother's Day for all,

After intervention of Paulo and David I need to clarify some points.
There is no suspicion against TDF. We embrace the cause for seven months
with great joy. TDF does not know the Brazilian community, only a few
people (Claudio, Olivier, David). I assure you that the Brazilian
Community is much larger than these three people, though I have the
utmost respect for the work they have evolved and developed in favor of
free software in Brazil and worldwide. If there is agreement on the
question of domains I agree with David that must be met.

As you tend to be quite pragmatic, I'll try to explain the situation
well in practice. What is the problem here?

- Domain redirection: Is there an agreement? Who did? When? Who is failing?

- This discussion arose after a question from Florian: Who translates
Press Releases and how are they published in local communities? Replied
on condition of community volunteer LibreOffice Brazil in the area of
Communication.

You say, Charles, you do not care about internal problems of the
Brazilian community. However, the Brazilians who represent us in the TDF
do not seem to talk. And I, Paulo, and all the other volunteers of this
great Brazilian community has nothing to do with it.

Regards,

Luiz Oliveira

Hello,

I'd like to add a little bit about that too, see below.

2011/5/8 webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmaster@krackedpress.com