Grüss Dich Bernhard, hi all

Hello all.

Maybe this situation is confused 'cause the TDF has knowledge of some
factors that were clear and, for some reason, haven't been done.

- TDF know about the extinction of the NGO-BrOffice and they know that a ".
org.br" domain without an NGO, is legally helpless, and this situation is so
in any part of the world, including Brasil. Therefore, if the NGO was
extinguished and the domain is in use, which NGO are using and why isn't
redirecting to the main domain or, what is happening? If the NGO-BrOffice
doesn't exist anymore, in "whose name" will be the domain registration?  The
domain's responsible organization in Brazil (registro.br)
knows that the domain is/will be legally helpless?

- When TDF was informed about the extinction of NGO-BrOffice, several
domains with the trademarks of TDF were under the guardianship of the
NGO-BrOffice. Claudio and Olivier assumed to TDF, that pass along these
domains to TDF, as soon as asked for.
Which domains?
 www.libreoffice.com.br and www.documentfoundation.com.br
 www.libreoffice.srv.br and www.documentfoundation.srv.br
 www.libreoffice.net.br and www.documentfoundation.net.br
 and
 www.libreoffice.org.br and www.documentfoundation.org.br

Until now, only the domains "org.br" aren't in a correct using, the agreed
redirection to the ".org" domains. This was the agreement that was known for
the members of the extinted NGO-BrOffice and informed to TDF. Therefore, it
sounds strange that these domains now have a different use than was agreed.

As founding members of the TDF, the SC expects only one thing here in Brazil
from us (Cláudio, Olivier and Me): Mutual respect and comply with of
commitments with the TDF.

Different ideas, honestly, probably we'll always have and maybe will be
insuperable. However, this can't take us to have actions against TDF or
against each other. What are we? Boys fighting for the ball in the
schoolyard, while the teacher doesn't come? Of course not.

It's true that many times Brazil has the image in other countries that has a
people with no agreement's compromise. That don't comply with agreements. Of
course, in most cases, this judgment is unfair. Therefore, it's up to us,
that we are part of the community in Brazil, also give our demonstration
that all who are here, on this side of the ocean, knows how to fulfill
commitments. And TDF expects only one thing: Fulfillment of commitments.

Best

David