________________________________
From: luiz <lcoluiggi@gmail.com>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Sent: Sun, 8 May, 2011 18:21:25
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] PR translations

David,

Hi Luiz,

I think there´s a misunderstanding here. We´re not representatives of the
brazilian community, nor we will ever be. We are only 3 co-founders of TDF,
we should be here to help. Neither more nor less than anyone, understand?

Here´s not Oracle, got you? ;-)

In this context, all that are participating in the brasilian community has
the same voice that I have, or you, or Paulo Lima, or anyone else, see?
The confusion is in the word "representative". When I say this, I do not
mean a position in the hierarchy, but people who are closest to the SC.
What I see from this discussion is that a little lack of communication.
The insistence on making comparisons with Oracle and OOo annoys me. I
know that TDF is differentand I thank God for that. I saw clearly that
when the TDF has denied Olivier's request asking for the replacement of
Claudio. So the question here is this, like it or not you are considered
leaders for us. You see,leaders not bosses!

Scroll down ...