Hi Rimer

Le 2011-04-27 10:18, Riemer Thalen a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Having been an advertising copywriter for over thirty years, I'd like to
participate for a Dutch slogan.

Slogans tend to be language-specific. What sounds well and convincingly in
one language, might not in another. However, generally speaking the *
positioning* of LibreOffice should be the same all over the world.
(Positioning is how you want a product to be perceived compared to other
products in the same category.)

Has a positioning been agreed upon? What benefit is emphasized? LibO is free
(as in beer)? LibO is FLOSS (as a bird)? LibO is an alternative to MS
Office, reading and writing MS formats? LibO is complete (6 applications in
1 suite)? LibO is the one to place your bet on (contrary to OOo)?

It is hard to say something sensible about the length. The most important
thing is that the slogan is a catchy imaginative wording of one simple
(provocative) thought. (Great examples. Thought: "we are future oriented" ->
slogan: Today Tomorrow Toyota. Thought: "Don't be shy. Try it. You can do
more than you think" ->  "Just do it")

The thought preceeds the slogan. What is the thougt, internationally?

Riemer