On 20/08/13 09:27, Andras Timar wrote:
Hi,

Pootle has many checks, but there are cases which are not covered. You
may remember the style name localization issue from last month.
Therefore I wrote a tool which checked three types of translation
errors:

1. Unique style names.
2. Unique spreadsheet function names.
3. Missing trailing '|' in Windows installer translation.

I uploaded the report to
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/error-report/report.txt

I checked 4.1.1 sources.

Affected locales are:
af am ast be bn bn-IN bo br brx bs cy da de dgo dz el en-ZA eo es eu
fa fr gl gu he hi hr id it ka kk km kn ko kok ks ku lb lo lt mai mk ml
mn mni mr my nb ne nl nn nr nso oc om or pa-IN pl pt ro rw sa-IN sat
sd si sid sq ss st sv sw-TZ ta tg th tn tr ts tt ug uz ve vi xh zu

You may want to fix these bugs quickly, because they cause runtime
errors. Unfortunately some locales are unmaintaned. We need to fix
those some day. Many times it does not require knowledge of the
particular language.

Best regards,
Andras

Thanks for doing that.
You reported that in EO, NESIMETRIECO is duplicated, but Pootle did not
find it (I presume it is the UI of 4.1)
I have grep-ed my local copy of the files for it and not found it.
Where I should look for it?

Regards
Donald