Andras Timar píše v So 20. 11. 2010 v 21:50 +0100:
2010/11/20 Lior Kaplan <kaplanlior@gmail.com>:

Translations can be committed any time to libreoffice-3-3 branch, when
someone asks explicitly.

I would prefer to have this done on a deadline we choose for translations,
and not in a sporadic way.

Why? People might want to build themselves and want their latest
translations included. There are only 10-15 active languages, we can
handle it in the sporadic way, too.

You might commit the translations at any time, once you are happy with
it.

Also, we should also send a reminder mail before we do an beta/rc
release. It is hard to define an exact date because it always depends on
the state of blocker bugs. Anyway, We could send a reminder 1-2 days
before the release (before we tag the sources).

The entire "build" repository including lo-build* files will be
removed very soon from master. We should not use master for 3.3
translations.

I agree. It is better to commit the stuff to the libreoffice-3-3 branch
directly.

A few teams have already updated their data on
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3. When we have a
deadline, all po files from the teams who have YES in their Pootle
column should be committed to git (libreoffice-3-3 branch). If the
team has NO or nothing in their Pootle column, then it will be the
responsibility of the language team leader to send their translation
to this list by the deadline. Translations may come from
Novell/openSUSE as well, as the did in the past. Ideally it will not
interfere with our work, i.e. they work on only those languages which
we don't work on. How can we make sure? Petr?

BTW: Who could actually commit the strings from pootle to git?

Best Regards,
Petr