Björn, Mattias

Björn I have not seen you on this list in months and come only with
criticism on how we are trying to run things, without finding out if any of
what you say is true. Mirek has taken the time to get the devs view on
things. Yes there are things we could do better but we are just now
starting to work on our work flow and how things are done here.

Mattias that sounds way too complicated for this list and may kill it. Like
Astron said we do not get all that many emails each week.

...This list might get 50 messages per week on good weeks, it's near
dead on bad weeks.

One thing I see as a problem is that some people seem to only work on one
thing. They seem not even to notice that we that we are trying to get
things done and need every one to participate. even if they know comment on
the proposals.

The other thing that bothers me is when they finally do join in on the
conversation they one get us off track, forcing us sometimes to make a
completely new thread just to get what we were working on done. But even
worse is once the second thread has been made there is no interest in it.

The only solution is for people to stop getting the thread on tangents and
post their questions in their own  thread. Even if it's even slightly
related to the current thread.