Hi Björn,

2012/4/30 Björn Balazs <b@lazs.de>

So far there have been 16 mails and a couple of possible solutions in this
thread and - as far as I understood -

- nobody from the design team even talked to the GSOC student or the mentor
- there was no proper analysis of requirements
- there was no agreement on the goals that need to be achieved (just to
name
some)

I did contact the mentors of all the GSoC projects with need for design
privately [1] [2], but I did make the mistake of not reposting the one with
Muthu Subramanian, the mentor for the Impress remote project, publicly.
Here is a copy of the conversation: